One week Judging Training program for:
- B-level (National) judges recommended by a National Federation, who want to become A-level judges and judge on International level and at the IYSF World Championships
- new judges without a National Federation
- All national federations should have at least one A level judge trained by IYSA
Review of rules and regulations, posture review, tabulation review, practical judging and time judging, tabulation practice, competition and federation setting up, anatomy principles of postures, coaches’ posture breakdown.
Saturday – Sunday
- 7:30-9:00 — Review of rules and regulations
- 9:00-13:00 — Posture review
- Saturday — forward bends, twists
- Sunday — back bends
- 15:30-18:00 — Judging and time judge practice
- 18:30-19:30 — Tabulation review
- 19:30-20:00 — Tabulation practice
- 7:30-11:00 — Posture review (Youth, tractions, lifts, inversions)
- 11:30-14:30 — Yoga Sport Class (90 minutes)
- 15:30-18:00— Judging and time judge practice
- 18:30-20:00 — Anatomy posture principles (hips, spine, lifts, inversions)
Friday — Testing
Judges’ training tuition, not including accommodation: $990 (USD)
The Hotel Panorama is nearby, with affordable rooms with views of the city.
The hotel is holding rooms for us until 16 February 2020, and some small amount until 15 March 2020. After this date they can not guarantee the rooms because it is high season for them. Click here to reserve your room, the hotel requires a credit card and small refundable deposit to hold your room. Actual payment will be upon checkout.