- Three-week coach training is a pedagogic and methodical training program under the guidance of the technical committee taught by an appointed teachers and assistants for yoga teachers, mainly, (contact us for an exception) and everyone:
- Who wants to teach IYSF Yoga Sport Classes in existing yoga studios (Ambassadors of Yoga Sports) or Local Yoga Sports Academies, and bring Yoga Sport awareness to the public
- Who wants to help their national federations in organizing Yoga Sport Coaches’ Training and Certifications (to certify their national B-level coaches)
- Who is responsible for the coaching in their yoga studios, sport clubs and federations and want to become A-level coaches and be promoted by IYSF
Posture methodology, posture anatomy, online sessions of yoga sport class dialogue prior to the training, yoga sport class clinics, postures drills, feedback and preparation sessions, visits from A-level coaches, yoga nidra, and complementary introduction to the practice of pranayamas.
- 7:30-10:00 Yoga Sport Skill Class – trainees lead Yoga Sport Skill Classes – including body opening exercises, movement drills, and postures and their variations
- 11:30-14:30 Posture Atelier – In preparation for the following day, Kru Knot will methodically break down the postures from one group (Hips, Spine, Lifts, Inversions)
- 16:00-17:30 Yoga Sport Class – (90 minutes) taught by trainees: 1 teaching and more assisting
- 18:30-20:00 Evening Atelier – Feedback, preparation, yoga nidra, anatomy principles of postures with Kim Tang the last week (hips, spine, lifts, inversions).
Coach training tuition, not including accommodation: $2990 (USD)
One week Judging Training program for:
- B-level (National) judges recommended by a National Federation, who want to become A-level judges and judge on International level and at the IYSF World Championships
- new judges without a National Federation
Review of rules and regulations, Posture review, tabulation review, practical judging and time judging, tabulation practice, competition and federation setting up, anatomy principles of postures, coaches’ posture breakdown.
Saturday – Sunday
- 7:30-9:00 — Review of rules and regulations
- 9:00-13:00 — Posture review
- Saturday — forward bends, twists
- Sunday — back bends
- 14:00-18:00 — Judging and time judge practice
- 18:30-19:30 — Tabulation review
- 19:30-20:00 — Tabulation practice
- 7:30-11:00 — Posture review (Youth, tractions, lifts, inversions)
- 11:30-14:30 — Coaches’ posture breakdown (Hips, spine, lifts, inversions)
- 15:30-18:00— Judging and time judge practice
- 18:30-20:00 — Anatomy principles (hips, spine, lifts, inversions)
Friday — Testing
Judges’ training tuition, not including accommodation: $990 (USD)
One week athlete training is a yoga sport week camp version of Posture and Movement Training, under the guidance of International Yoga Sport Academy taught by A-level coaches or appointed teachers for athletes and yoga practitioners interested in competition as well as movement, postures and alignment improvement.
Friday night: 90-minute yoga sport class
Saturday through Thursday mornings: 90-minute yoga sport class
Saturday through Tuesday mornings: Three-hour sessions on body opening exercises and drills on hips, spine, lifts and inversions
Wednesday through Thursday afternoons: Three-hour session on routine selection